Designbox Version History
6 June, 2011: Designbox v2.3.0
- Added a feature that allows you to quickly create Design Variations.
- Added a new BluePrint Theme for the Design Gallery.
- Added support for TX Text Control .NET controls.
- Fixed a bug where very wide controls were not being positioned in the Design Editor properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Designs for the standard Microsoft Toolbar to not refresh properly in the Design Editor.
- Fixed a bug that caused Designs for Infragistics UltraTab controls to not work properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Designs for Infragistics UltraListView controls to not work properly.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you had more than one version of a control assembly installed.
3 March, 2011: Designbox v2.2.4
- Fixed a bug where Infragistics UltraTilePanel Designs were not being applied correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Infragistics UltraGauge Designs were triggering the Gauge Wizard when droppped onto a Form.
- Fixed a bug where DevExpress NavBarGroup Designs were causing a rendering error while being applied.
- Added a feature where Infragistics UltraToolbarsManager Designs now display the Toolbars in the Design Editor.
- Added support for DevExpress XtraEditors.
10 January, 2011: Designbox v2.2.3
- Added a feature for saving your customization settings for the Designbox and Design Gallery themes.
- Fixed a bug where some Design Palettes were not being automatically loaded properly. An error was reporting that the Design Palette file could not be found.
- Fixed a bug where dragging and dropping a control to the last Design Palette in the Designbox Control was not causing a new Design to be created.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a Design was not being committed when you hit the enter key or clicked out of the window.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a Design Palette would cause Visual Studio to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where changing the name of a Design Palette to a name of an already existing palette would cause an error.
- Fixed a bug where Infragistics UltraGrid controls were not being designed properly.
- Fixed a bug where Infragistics UltraNavBar controls were not being designed properly.
- Fixed a bug where DevExpress NavBarControl controls were not being designed properly.
- Fixed a bug where DevExpress BarManager controls were not being designed properly.
18 November, 2010: Designbox v2.2.2
- Fixed a bug where some designs palette files contained type references that were not prefixed with the proper namespace.
- Fixed a bug where some changes to designs in the Design Editor were not marking the document as needing to be saved.
27 July, 2010: Designbox v2.2.1
- Fixed a bug where some designs were being applied without calling SuspendLayout and ResumeLayout.
- Fixed a bug where designs for System.Windows.Forms.StatusStrip controls were not being created correctly.
09 June, 2010: Designbox v2.2
- Added a feature for customizing the look of your Designbox window.
- Added a feature for selecting and setting an image for design palettes.
- Added a feature for customizing the look of your Design Gallery window.
- Added a feature that allows you to see a fullsize preview of Designs from the Design Gallery window.
- Added support for Infragistics .NetAdvantage for WinForms.
- Fixed a bug where Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadButton controls were not being sized correctly when dragged and dropped onto a Design Editor.
24 December, 2009: Designbox v2.1.2
- Fixed a bug where designs for System.Windows.Forms.TreeView controls were not properly capturing the Nodes property collection.
- Fixed a bug where DevExpress.XtraNavBar.NavBarItem components were not included in designs for DevExpress.XtraNavBar.NavBarControl controls.
- Fixed a bug where use of some DevExpress 9.3.2 controls resulted in an "Unsupported control" message.
- Added support for Telerik RadControls for WinForms.
22 October, 2009: Designbox v2.1.1
- Added support for Actipro UIStudio and Syntax Editor.
- Added support for Quantum Whale Editor.NET and Outbar.NET.
06 July, 2009: Designbox v2.1
- Added support for DevExpress .NET WinForms controls.
17 February, 2009: Designbox v2.0.1
- Added support for Syncfusion Essential Studio for Windows Forms.
- Added support for DevComponents DotNetBar for Windows Forms.
3 November, 2008: Designbox v2.0
- Added support for ComponentOne Studio for WinForms controls.
- Fixed a bug where Image properties that contained bitmaps caused a COM exception.
- Fixed a bug where creating designs for controls that were not installed in the GAC caused an exception.
14 June, 2008: Designbox v1.0
- First commercial release.